I love what I do!
I am a Christian freelance writer and published author.
My writing journey began in June 2012 with a blog.
My degrees in various disciplines (nutrition, law, commerce, and theology) and work experience add a unique richness to my writings. Include my life experience, and you have a bottomless treasure chest to delve into.
This is probably why I write Christian fiction and non-fiction. As long as I write what I’m passionate about, I am happy. My passion is the Word of God.
What Other Say
As a Pastor and Business owner, I understand that how you say something is just as important as what you say. That’s where Retha comes in, she has taken many of my ideas and put words to it. Her ability to articulate and paint verbal pictures has helped me grow my Blog and serve my audience. I’ve gotten great feedback from my Blogs and greatly appreciate her assistance. Thank you Retha.
Discipleship Pastor Ariel Nieves at Christ Tabernacle and Founder of Thrive Church Coaching
- Blog posts
- Web content
- Summarize content
- Expand content
- Improve and rewrite content keeping the author’s voice
- Sermon research and outline
Contact me to discuss your project and rates.
What to expect:
- My best writing.
- Original content always.
- Task completed within the deadline.
- Yes, I will communicate as often as you deem it necessary.
- I’m friendly, enthusiastic, and I love to laugh. Life is joy.
- Your satisfaction is important and I want to be proud of the end project. Therefore, if you request changes, I will gladly amend the final document accordingly.
- Contact Me page
- Skype: retha.groenewald12
- Email: retha @ rethagroenewald.com
I look forward to hear from you.
Writing that breathes life